A message from Kier, Founder at Colcombe House
At Colcombe House we fully realise that we are going through unprecedented times, and life is changing daily as new government guidelines and laws are significantly altering our lifestyles.
Covid-19 brings a high degree of uncertainty, what you can be more certain of, is our commitment to sharing our passion for premium craft ciders and local produce, whilst supporting the community.
COVID-19 and Delivery
We want to assure you that all deliveries are conducted according to the advice specified by the Government, Public Health and National Health Service (NHS).
When packing produce we wear personal protective equipment (gloves, mask etc.) wash our hands with soap and water between packing orders and adhere to SALSA (Safe And Local Supplier Accreditation) & HACCP food and drink health and safety and hygiene standards.
Delivery drivers will remain 2 or more meters away, and do please write a note on your order to specify an appropriate place for us to leave your delivery.
COVID-19 and Click & Collect (From 3 June 2020)
We are in the process of building a COVID-19 proof visitor car parking & collection point.
We will be booking collection slot times per customer to ensure that social distancing is observed. Therefore, if you are delayed or can not meet your specified collection time, we may need to book another slot and will ask you to wait in your vehicle or off site until an appropriate collection slot is available.
When placing an order:
- Please specify whether you require delivery or click & collect.
- Write your preferred click & collect time in the order notes, plus a vehicle registration or description (colour, make, model).
- We will confirm your collection time in your order confirmation.
When arriving on site:
- Follow the signs from Whitehall road, to the 'Colcombe House Cider Warehouse'.
- Park in the allocated parking area to the front of the warehouse.
- Clean your hands using the sanitiser provided.
- Sign in to the visitors book in the visitor shelter & complete a short health questionnaire to confirm you (or someone you have had contact with) has not suffered any symptoms, been quarantined or discharged from hospital in the last 14 days.
- Call the office line 01432 873100 and a Colcombe House representative will bring your order to the visitor area, whilst observing social distancing guidelines.
- Clean / sanitise your hands following collection of products.
Please do not:
- Touch the door handles or enter the building
- Wait in a group or bring additional visitors on site without specifying in your order notes.
- Walk around the site outside of the visitor area (this is a working site and there may be forklift or delivery vehicles in operation.
Proof of Age and ID
As we are selling alcoholic beverages, proof of age is required at purchase and receipt of goods.
During COVID-19 we will maintain a distance of 2m or more, therefore it is very important that full contact details are given to enable safe sale and delivery.
Therefore we ask that you:
- kindly confirm you are over 18 years of age when entering the website
- and ensure that an adult is available (by phone) to take receipt of your delivery.