It’s a challenging time for all businesses, Colcombe House Cider & Kitchen are continuously adapting to this changing situation.
Our main priority remains our service to our customers and the safety and security of our people and your people.
There are a few processes that we have changed until circumstances change back to normal:
Stopping visitors to the office, moving face-to-face meetings to video calls.
- Click & Collect Guidelines:
Pre-book collection time (over the phone or online)
Arrive in your vehicle and call the office: 01432 873100
A member of staff will bring your order to your car.
- Increasing the number of hand sanitisers and cleaning products throughout the office, warehouse, cidery and packing rooms and encouraging staff to clean their working spaces regularly.
- We continue to proactively replenish stock of those essential, high demand items.
- Normal service as far as receiving orders via phone, e-mail and web.
- We would encourage you to place orders online wherever possible and this enables you to see “live-stock” on the web-site.
- The warehouse team are having supervised hand-washing, in particular at the start and finish of every shift. All those working in the warehouse or packing rooms are also wearing disposable gloves and overalls that are frequently changed.
- The warehouse and packing shifts have been separated, to keep staff at a safe distance from one another and they have been trained to handle each order from start to finish; from picking to quality checking, before despatch.
- The delivery team are equipped to provide hygienic and safe delivery. Your order will be delivered to the threshold, not over/passed the threshold. And if you would prefer a contact-free delivery or would rather not sign the POD, a name and photograph of the delivery will be taken.
- We will continue to re-assess our Covid Risk Assessment on a monthly basis, and update it as and when new Government guidance is issued.
As a drink and food supplier, we do not expect to close during this pandemic, most of our suppliers are calling us to reassure us of normal service and we realise that keeping the supplies rolling is essential to the nation coming through this crisis.
Our thoughts are with you all, particularly those affected by the Coronavirus. Colcombe House is full of committed, resilient people who will get the job done and keep a smile on their faces as well as yours.
Do use this time to offer kindness and support to those in need.
Stay safe everyone.
Colcombe House Managing Partner
(Colcombe House Cider & Kitchen)