Looking for a refreshing summer's drink inspired by the quintessential English countryside?
Try our Colcombe House Rouge Cider Summer Punch.
You will need:
- Large pitcher
- Chopping board
- Rouge Cider 2 x 500ml
- Fresh mint
- Roughly chop the Rhubarb and Apple into pieces
- Slice the Strawberries into wedges
- Gently crush the mint and tear the leaves from the stems by hand
- Crush some ice - or buy pre-crushed
- Add fruit, ice and mint to the pitcher
- Pour chilled Rouge Cider into the pitcher
- Chill in the fridge until ready to serve
- Serve over more ice